Families and schools will love these inclusive games that allow children to learn about Science and Nature in a fun way. on Sarah's iPad — Read full review
Bring family, friends and classmates together with Safari Quest pass-and-play board game! In this child-friendly multiplayer board game you will get to know the inhabitants of the hot savanna and have amazing adventures in Africa! You might meet a lion, hide from rain showers, repair a bridge, scare away a snake and much more! However, only the first player to collect all 7 animal photos and reach the end of the game will win!
On top of providing hours of fun, Safari Quest offers real educational value with over 350 questions and answers about the African savanna and the animals that live there. This game is easy enough for younger kids and equally challenging and enjoyable for adults.
- Multiplayer mode – Option to play with 2 to 4 players or with 1 player against the computer.
- Huge educational value - learn interesting facts about Africa, with over 350 challenging questions and answers, as well as 3 difficulty levels
- Beautiful illustrations and amazing pop-up visual effects that bring the scenes to life!
- Engaging game play- earn bonuses and sometimes lose them, get presents and complete the tasks to reach the finish line faster!
- Suitable for any age - appropriate for kids as young as 4, but is equally challenging for adults.
- Individual player settings – select the difficulty level for questions and each player’s figurine.
- Perfect for playing at a party, as a family, and in the classroom.
- Multi-language support.
Hours of family fun with real educational value!
You can use this app to teach animal facts, problem solving, turn-taking, vocabulary, and expressive and receptive language skills. Use for speech therapy carryover skills for articulation and language development, and to practice wh-questions! This app can be used to target a variety of speech related goals! Helen Wagner, SLP, AppyMall — Read full review
I highly recommend this pass-and-play board game for family game time, road trips, and even classroom settings. GEEKS WITH JUNIORS — Read full review
The art and all the elements are very well done and I like how the game board is presented in a 3D view instead of just a normal 2D game board. The GamerwithKids — Read full review
My Kid's Locker These are delightful educational apps and I would recommend them to any elementary-aged student who is eager for a challenge; wanting to learn and is interested in working with Mom or Dad to get through the game. If you are an educator, then you can also use this app to play with your students. I will guarantee that your students will learn a ton about safari and forest animals and their environment. — Read full review
AppPicker Because there are so many questions to work through there is literally hours' worth of gameplay here and it also feels different each time you play. As for the game controls expect kid-friendly, smooth operation at all times, without any confusing menus to navigate through. — Read full review